APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Today Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a job application form notification for 732 Officer Posts, Asst Professor, Dist Library vacancy posts on the official website www.appsc.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – APPSC has released an announcement for the recruitment of Posts Graduate Teachers (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) 732 job posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the TGT, PGT job details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Teacher PGT, TGT Posts
- Open the official website of AP Public Service Commission www.appsc.gov.in
- Go to latest requirement 2018 and find text “AP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018″ or “APPSC PGT, TGT Teacher vacancies 2018” and click on it.
- Now find the APPSC application form candidates name, roll number, date of birth, upload tested DMC files, your passport size picture.
- Now, pay your form fee through debit card or online banking.
- print your reference number for future use.
Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Recruitment PGT, TGT Exam Date 2018
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) requirement 2018 – AP Public Service Commission has invited candidates for 127 Post Graduate Teacher PGT. All applicants should have 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) requirement 2018 – AP Public Service Commission has also invited candidates for 540 Trained Graduate Teacher TGT. All applicants should have 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with B.Ed.
Application Fee –
- Arunachal Pradesh state Candidates SL no 1: Rs.150/-
- Other state candidates SL no 1: Rs.200/-
- Arunachal Pradesh state Candidates SL no 2: Rs. 100/-
- Other state candidates SL no 2: Rs.150/-
Age Limit – Minimum Age is required 18 Yrs and Maximum 35 Yrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-07-2018 till 04:00 P.M
Check Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Syllabus 2018
APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Exam course is required for applicants 2018. Therefore aspiring candidates must know the exact and accurate AP Public Service Commission TGT course 2018 and Arunachal Pradesh PSC previous papers before going to the exam. Participants are advised to begin exam preparation with the help of Epipiesasi PGT course 2018, Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT exam pattern 2018. Make a note of Arunachal Pradesh course for TGT PGT to perform well in the exam.
Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Exam Pattern 2018
AP Post Graduate Teacher TGT Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Examination type||Paper||Subjects||Total Marks|
|1||Descriptive||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||100|
|2||Objective Type||Paper I||100|
- The questions answer in the APPSC examination are objective and descriptive type questions.
- Total marks are 400.
- There are 4 parts in the APPSC written exam.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Result coming soon