Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme is a Wealth Scheme of the central government of India that aims to the economic inclusion of poor people. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme was started with many benefits. The prime minister Jan Dhan Yojana was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 15, 2014, after which the scheme (Yojana) began to operate from August 28, 2014, under which about 11 crore PM Jan Dhan accounts have been opened so far.
Indian Poor People can easily open the Jan Dhan Yojana account at any bank branch or in the Business reporter. If a person doesn’t have an officially valid document, he or she may open a smaller account subject to the public funding scheme (yojana) rules. In addition, people can also get a mass money scheme loan through any bank.
People can avail all the mass money scheme (yojana) benefits through the PDF download of the application form and the account opening. These accounts also have the facility of Rs Card, Kisan credit card (if eligible) and overdraft (after 6 months of account opening and successful operation).
What is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri will be given the following facilities under the Jan Dhan Yojana which are basically made in mind of the poor.
- Life Insurance Facility: 30000 to Jan Dhan account holders under prime Jan Dhan Yojana. The minimum amount of rupees will be given a life insurance ekasidetal insurance of 1 lakh shall be given.
- Loan Facility: The poor is to rely on the wealthy for money at the time of objection, the reason that the wealthy take advantage of their desired interest and know that the poor are not free from that debt. But under prime Jan Dhan scheme, the account stripe is 5000 in six months intervals. The amount can be taken directly from the bank as a loan. That makes sense of self-reliance in the poor.
- Zero Balance Facility: the holder for another savings account is mandatory to be credited to the bank account at some minimum amount of holder. Keeping in mind the status of the poor, under the Prime Minister’s Jan Dhan Yojana, accounts are being opened without an amount called zero balance facility.
- Rupee card facility: Same as other ATM card the holder of the Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana is being offered the rupee card this RS card works just like other ATMs. The account holder can withdraw the rupee from any bank ATM machine through the rupee card. This card can be used four times a month to give a few bucks on use more often.
- Mobile feature: As with other accounts, all account information in the prime Jan Dhan Yojana can be obtained on a mobile message. It does not require expensive Android phones This feature is also available on simple mobile.
- Minimum Age: PM account under the Jan Dhan Yojana/child of the age of 10 years. The girl can also be opened by the child who is able to see their parents.
- Small account: an appropriate introductory letter is required to open an account at any bank, but if one does not have it, the Prime Minister can open his/her account under the Jan Dhan Yojana in which any gajeted officer has been deposited in the bank by submitting the verified certificate Ola, which is kept in the count of low risk account and is called small account which will be kept smooth for a period of one year in this one year the holder must be submitted to the bank in a reasonable letter of introduction.
- Change account Type: If anyone already has an account at the bank, they can transfer their account under the prime Jan Dhan Yojana so that they can benefit from the Prime minister’s public money plan.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme Application Form
All interested people who want to open their personal savings account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana (scheme) can download this application form. The PM public money Scheme form should be filled in and deposited with the required documents. If the officially legitimate document does not exist, poor people can open their small account. To download the application form in PDF format, please click on the link below:-
List of Require Documents to Open Jan Dhan Yojana (scheme) Account
|Passport||Driving Licence (DL)|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN Card)||Aadhaar Card or Letter from UIDAI containing Name, Aadhar Number and Address|
|MNREGA Job Card with signature of state govt. officer||Voter Id Card|
|Any other document notified by central govt. in consultation with regulator.|
To verify the identity of any person provides a state/ Identity card issued by the central government of India. Letters issued by the Department, statutory or regulatory authority, PSU, scheduled commercial Bank, public financial institution and gazetted officer may be considered as legitimate documents.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits
The Jan Dhan scheme (Yojana) provides interest on account deposits. People will also get an accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh Initial deposit and maintenance balances are zero in this account. All Jan Dhan account holders will get a life cover of Rs. 30,000 payable on beneficiary’s death. This planning account provides easy Transfer facility of money across the country. People will have the benefit of various government schemes (Yojana) directly through direct benefit transfer (DBT) to this account. All candidates who successfully operate your account for 6 months will become eligible for the overdraft facility. 5000. People will get access to pensions and other insurance products.
visit the official website www.pmjdy.gov.in