The Uttar Pradesh Government Food and Civil Supplies Department has published up ration card list at www.fcs.up.nic.in that every person should have their own Ration card who are above and below the poverty line. Each person who wants to apply their own ration card application form they will contact Common Services Centers (CSC) in your area. The UP Government Ration products are sold for free or cheap rates to people with almost a valid ration card. The Government provided this is scheme only for those families who are above and below the poverty line and both are divided into APL and BPL categories.
So if you also want take benefits from this scheme it is mandated that you must apply for the ration id. Food and Civil Supplies Department wants an important document for issuing ration card.
Documents Required for apply up ration card list Form
- The person who is age plus 18 Voter ID card required.
- A colored picture of Family Head.
- Aadhar Card of all whole members of a Family.
- LPG Connection with a Bank Account Details.
- Annual Income Details of Each of Family Member.
- Full name Area with Address Details.
- Required Documents Ration Card List: Download Here.
How can apply a new up ration card form application?
Now, these days in Uttar Pradesh, there are two ways of applying for new ration cards, they are either in online mode and offline mode.
Also check – SSC MTS Result 2017
Offline Application Steps
- The applicant should collect the up ration card list form the local area officer.
- Then, the applicant should fill this form all required full details.
- Attach the all required documents copy attached Usually identity proof, address proof, electricity bill, telephone bill, license and bank passbook.
- Most important is that all your documents and pictures are must be duly attested.
- After successful submission of the ration card application form doesn’t forget to collect your official receipt.
- Once the applicant has done him all formalities, he receives the ration card via post.
Online Application Steps
- If the applicant wants to apply for the up ration card list form online, open the Offical website fcs.up.nic.in
- Fill up all carefully all the required fields in the registration form under the page.
- Applicant should be Upload his signed documents, the photograph of passport size etc.
- Then, The application form should be sent to the Food and Civil Supplies Department Government officer.
- The FCS officer will verify the applicant details and Officer shall issue an acknowledgment of ration card.