TANEJA Public School Ambala affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), New Delhi has published for Primary School, High School Teachers job vacancies Recruitment 2018. All Eligible applicants should apply or contact immediately to School Management Committee.
TANEJA Public School Ambala Job Summary
- Post Graduate Teacher posts for all subjects of Arts, Commerce and Science English, Social Science.
- Music Teacher or Music Instructor.
- Sports Teacher Jobs – MPED
- Accountant vacancies – Candidate must have B.Com/ M.Com or MBA Degree with experience.
- Drivers – Male Drivers with LTV/HTV License and Experience of school will be preferred first
- Conductors – Lady Bus Attendant/ Conductor.
- Required Experience: None Years
- Max Salary: INR 25,000 per month
- Min Salary: INR 16,667 per month
- DAV School Yamunanagar Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- area pg college Panipat vacancy Recruitment for Teaching Staff Posts
- Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status Enquiry Check Name Wise list
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme Benefits, Account Form, Loan
Labs and Rooms Details
The school have 18 class rooms, Composite Science Lab 01 , Computer Science Lab 01, Library 01, Other Rooms 06, Music Rooms 01, Dance Rooms 01, Good Indoor Games area,
Note – Salary Negotiable as per Qualification and Experience
How to Apply – All the candidates who want to apply for these post, Please submit their application form before 09 May 2018 and submit it to Principal’s office, TANEJA Public School, Ambala.
LOCATION OF SCHOOL
The distance between Taneja school and Ambala Cantt railway station is only 13 km and Distance between Taneja school and Nearest Police Station is only 4 km.