1. Use of material-Inforesult.in is pleased to provide its original content under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial license, with credit on the source site for non-commercial reproduction. This license allows you to do the following with the original Inforesult.in content by any means: A. The original Inforesult.in site content to reproduce, remixes or otherwise change, until the logo is displayed and credit is given. In particular, permission includes:
I। To reproduce the quotation marks
ii। A Inforesult.in to reproduce the screenshot of any page of the site.
iii। Original Inforesult.in mash-up, mix, Perodija, Kairikchar, etc. for films, TV, print or online work. To include these materials.
Important NOTE: It does not include the right to republish images from Inforesult.in, which may not be the apuurvent copyright holder in terms of screenshots of the entire site. Inforesult.in does not give any representations or guarantees about the appropriateness of the use of the third party of the material that appears on Inforesult.in, and is the only material licensed under which the Inforesult.in is the copyright holder.
2. RSS Feed-Inforset. Http://Ef.Couter.in/feed offers an excerpt contribution on the RSS feed. If you’re all or adequately using all of the feeds, we ask that you don’t modify it in any way, including opt out of advertising and follow the following guidelines:
A। The full ad-supported feed is intended for personal use only in RSS readers.
b। For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you must use the Eksapekt feed until the company is agreed with.
C। Please do not detach the RSS feed or redistribute them through third party RSS providers.
D। Please do not add content for the RSS feed including any advertisements or other promotional material.
E। Inforesult.in the RSS feed reserves the right of your presentation and the object to the right of using the RSS feed at any time you need to close.
F। Inforesult.in further reserves the right to terminate your distribution of the RSS feed or to change the content or formatting of the RSS feed at any time without notice to you.
3. Web syndication of Inforesult. In content
A। Internal links in site content should not be removed.
b। Site Logos and/ or the URL each page displays should be displayed on the site content.
C। The format or branding of headlines, text and other notices to be provided in the RSS feed should not be used.
a. Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
b. Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
c. Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
d. Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property.
e. Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
f. Keep all comments relevant to the particular Inforesult.in where the comment is being posted.
a. Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
b. Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
c. Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on Inforesult;
d. Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case;
e. Material commissioned by Inforesult.in
f. Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
i. The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
ii. The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy versus creative works)
iii. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
iv. The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
10. External Links Disclaimer – Inforesult.in routinely contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Inforesult.in does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the Inforesult.in in question.
Inforesult.in does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to Inforesult.in assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
11. General Disclaimer – The site publish both rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Inforesult.in.
Email sent to any of the Inforesult.in is considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources as tipsters, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
12. Information Security – Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at info [at] Inforesult [dot] com. We will work with you to address any problems.