One of the most popular Berojgari Bhatta schemes of the State Government of Uttar Pradesh is liked to begin once again. New UP Sewayojan registration guidelines are being prepared to associate youths of the State with this scheme.
UP Sewayojan, also known as UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has released the online registration forms on the official website of the Department of Employment, Uttar Pradesh, which is sewayojan.up.nic.in. Interested people can apply for UP Sewayojan to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Details about UP Sewayojan.
- sewayojan.up.nic.in Schemes.
- Requirements for UP Berojgari Bhatta.
- UP Sewayojan Online Registration.
Those unemployed candidates who are registered with UP Sewayojan Scheme 2017 are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. The Department of Employment, Uttar Pradesh has opened the service office across the state for online registrations for the scheme.
What is UP Sewayojan Scheme for Unemployed Youth?
The Directorate General of Rehabilitation and Employment was established with the aim to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youths of the Uttar Pradesh.
An amount of ₹1,000 (Berojgari Bhatta) shall be paid to the candidates who register themselves under this scheme.
The state government has established a separate department to provide job opportunities in government and private sectors to more than one lac job seekers every year.
Activities of UP Sewayojan Department
The department sends the registered profiles of the candidates for the selection to the relative employers the job vacancies come from. Candidates are given the benefit of seniority in order of their date of registration.
Along with this, the candidates are informed about the various career opportunities through the career counselling sessions. Apart from that, the department also conducts education fairs and invites private companies’ planners to open more opportunities for the candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan Schemes – Complete Services
The department organises career-counselling camps to assist the job seekers in terms of selecting the suitable subjects as per the market requirements.
These campuses also provide the information about job opportunities available in the current employment market. The service department also conducts the Business Guidance Program in which the students and unemployed youths are provided guidance for the selection of suitable livelihoods and careers.
Under the scheme, the department provides professional guidance and mentorship to the candidates based on their achievements, interests, aptitude, family and economic background and the changes in the business activities. The employment offices establish intensive contact with educational institutions under this program.
Education Fairs (Rojgar Mela, Job Fair)
The State Vigilance Offices are continuously making efforts to create employment opportunities to the unemployed candidates in the private sector. The Department of Advocates organises education fairs to create a single platform for both employers and unemployed youths where the employers and candidates can select the suitable candidate and company respectively as per their requirements.
Teaching and guidance centres
The objective of these 52 teaching and guidance centres is to educate the people belonging to the backwards classes. These centres provide guidance to candidates of the Scheduled Caste/ Tribes and Other Backwards Classes about the subjects, languages, secretarial methods, computer, shorthand and general knowledge of the society.
Employment Market Notice
The department is accountable to aggregate and disseminate the information regarding various dimensions of employment and unemployment.
Under the State Employment Market Information Program, the organised sector of the state provides information about the number of employees employed in their institutions, the reduction of the appropriate candidates for the vacancies in the quarter, the vacancies generated in the quarter at the end of every trimester.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Sewayojan
- Candidates are required to have 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation degree or any other from a recognised institute.
- Applicants who have completed intermediate or high school are also eligible for applying to Sewayojan scheme.
- Candidate’s age must be below 30 years. The new guidelines may exclude this criteria.
- Candidate must have the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant’s annual family income must not be higher than ₹36,00 per year.
- In case of Female, Widow, the family’s annual income must not be greater than ₹1,50,000.
- The applicant have to submit the affidavit of the unemployment i.e he/she is not having any job.
How to Apply for UP Sewayojan Berojgari Bhatta?
- Interested candidates can fill up the registration form for Sewayojan by visiting the official website of the department, which is www.sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- After visiting the website, click on the “Create a Free Account” button, which will redirect you to the Free Account page.
- Once the application form page is open, fill up your details such as name, contact number, Email ID and hit the “Register” button.
- After registration, take a printout of your full profile and registration certificate for further reference.
- You can also read the “Usage Guide” available on the homepage of the website to know the detailed procedure.
Note: There is no application fee or charges required to be paid for UP Berojgari Bhatta registration.
The Department of Employment has arranged online registration and renewal through the web portal in order to make the Unemployment Allowance Scheme fully proof and the correct estimation of the number of unemployed.
The unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh will now be able to register and renew their registrations by visiting the official website of the Department of Employment i.e. sewayojan.up.nic.in.
Candidates can not only make registrations for the scheme but also can get the job information through the web portal. The online registrations for UP Sewayojan have been started in all the 92 service offices located in Uttar Pradesh including the capital city, Lucknow.
The unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh are required to provide their photograph along with the mobile number in order to make their registration or renewal. There are currently 70 million unemployed registered in the state including the capital.