Recently, Bihar Government has released the notification for filling online application for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme exclusively for the students. Under this scheme, student can also apply for educational for pursuing higher education. This project is for 12 th Passed or Higher Education students only. Don’t let any student be unaware from the benefit of this scheme.
The Direct Links for the navigation:
- Main Features, Benefits of this Yojana.
This particular project is an excellent scheme provided by the Bihar State Government. As per the Student Credit Card Scheme, every qualified student gets the loan for the higher education. With this scheme, the Government wants to provide benefit to more than 500000 students of Bihar.
What is prdbihar.gov.in / 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in?
These are the official websites of Bihar Government. It was being made with an intention to release the notification and important news about the various examinations. There is another website which was being made for the same purpose and that is 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in, on which the same application is available in the PDF Format.
All important instructions for filling the form are mentioned on Information and Public Relation Department, Bihar. For the convenience of students, this application form can be submitted through online portal and it can also be submitted through the mobile app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Student Credit Card Loan Scheme for the students of Bihar
|Scheme||Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched By||Nitish Kumar, C.M of the state|
|Launch date||2nd Oct 2016|
|Motto||Financial Help for students in Higher Education|
|Students benefitted||5 Lakhs|
|Loan Amount||₹4 Lakhs|
The Bihar Government has decided that it is going to implement this scheme from 2nd October 2016. It is the scheme which has been launched specifically for the students who want to pursue higher studies, but they can’t because their parents can’t afford it.
This scheme was being approved by the Chief Minister of Bihar- Mr. Nitish Kumar. And, the state has decided that this scheme will be launched on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
Purpose behind this Scheme: The main motive behind this scheme is to provide financial support to the students of Bihar, so that it becomes easy for them to pursue their higher studies. With the support of this scheme, they will be encouraged to continue their studies.
There are many educational schemes in Bihar, but students can’t make the most of them due to the interest on their loans. But, this scheme doesn’t have any interest on the loan.
The Government just want that students should be able to continue their studies, without really worrying about the money. The Bihar Government understands that students are their future that is why it has come up with this scheme.
Target of Bihar Students Credit Card Yojana:
|Financial Year||Students to be accepted|
How to Apply Bihar Students Credit Card Scheme Application Form?
As it has been already mentioned above that the online application for the same is available at both of the officials websites. From our end, we are also trying to help you in filling the online application form. Some of the necessary steps regarding the same are being mentioned below:
- You can visit the link mentioned on the PRD Bihar and Education Bihar Websites.
- You should download the application for and fill it without making any mistakes and with the correct details.
- Don’t forget to fill the address and bank details (correct)
- The application form is also available in the mobile application
- Take out the print out of the application for every future reference.
All you need to know about mobile application!
The mobile application names Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is available in the Google Play Store. When student fill the online application form, he or she will receive an OTP (one time password) at the registered mobile number, which he or she has submitted at the time of submitting the registration form.
Main Features, Benefits of Credit Card Scheme for Students in Bihar state
- The first and the foremost feature of this scheme is to provide interest free loan of ₹4 Lakhs to the students, who have passed class 12th .
- This scheme is beneficial for those students who want to pursue courses like Engineering, CA, CFA, Management, Medical, Education, etc.
- Please remember that the student should pursue these courses from the reputed college only for getting benefit of this scheme.
- Till now, there is no specific eligibility criteria for this scheme. The patterns of this scheme will be inspired from the track record of the student. On the basis of the track record, the students will be given the loans.
- While providing the loan, the earning capacity and the academic record of the students would be considered thoroughly.
- The forms for this scheme are available online and offline. After the final process, the card will be issued to students, through which they will be able to draw the money.
- All the details given by the students would be checked thoroughly before approving the loan of any student.
- The students can use the amount to buy books, pay monthly fees or semester fees, buy computers and can buy any educational equipment.
- Go to Official Website.
- Forgot Password?
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna Guidelines.
- How to Apply the Form?
- Contacts for Help.