The Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited will commit the online exam for Trainee Officer vacancies on December 4, 2016. The exam will be conducted for 65 posts of Trainee Officer.
HUDCO Admit Card for TO Examination has been released at www.hudco.org. The concerning candidates may visit the official web portal to retrieve the HUDCO Call Letter to appear in the Computer Based Test.
The City wise admit card for HUDCO examination has been issued now. You need to have the registration number and DOB to take the print of your online test hall ticket.
The Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited (HUDCO) had advertised and processed the application for Trainee Officer (Projects, Law, Finance) recruitment in September 2016. Now, the test will be commenced to shortlist the worthy candidates.
HUDCO Exam Pattern – Trainee Officer Syllabus
The HUDCO Trainee Officer Examination will be conducted online. The answer key won’t be released for this test after the commencement. Only objective type questions shall be asked in this 2 Hour long examination.
The Scheme of HUDCO Online Test December 2016:
|Concerned Subject of Relevant Discipline||100||2 Hours|
|General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness (common for all discipline)||50|
The Major Points to Remember
- Candidates need to attend the online test on their own expenses.
- Before appearing in the exam, confirm the accuracy of your details on the call letter.
- The HUDCO Support numbers 91-7338891452 / 91-7338891453 can be used to notify about the wrong details on your admit card that you want to get rectified.
- Candidates can also email the HUDCO helpline using [email protected] email address in working hours.
- Along with the hudco admit card, you must bring one original and the copy of your government Identity proof. Your Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License can be used as a valid ID card.
Official website: www.hudco.org
Leave a Reply