Tamilnadu Postal Circle has issued admit card for written examination against Postman/ Mail Guard posts in Postal Divisions/ RMS Division. This written exam will be conducted on 11th December 2016 under the observation of Department of Posts.
The test is commenced for selecting the eligible candidates for 310 vacancies. This Direct Recruitment Examination will be conducted in offline mode so candidates need to mark the answers through OMR sheets.
As per the notification on the website, Written Test for Direct Recruitment of Postman / M.G in Postal for the recruitment year 2016 will be conducted on the state level on 11.12.2016.
“Tirunelveli” is added as one of the Exam venues apart from the existing 4 locations Chennai, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli & Coimbatore.
TN Post Circle hall ticket for this examination is available since 1st December at the official website. Candidates just need to login there using the registration details they have with them.
Official Website: www.dopchennai.in
- Multiple choice questions for 100 marks will have to be solved by the candidate.
- Duration of this India Post examination will be 2 hours maximum.
- Questions to be asked from General Knowledge (G.K), Mathematics, English language and Tamil language topics.
- The Paper will have four sections as per the subjects and each section to have 25 questions.
- All 100 questions will be asked in both Tamil & English language so candidates don’t face language related issues.
- There will be no negative marking for Mail Guard, Postman examination.
Note: The minimum sectional cutoff to qualify the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Exam is as per following:
- Unreserved – 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
- OBC– 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ST– 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Important Instructions to Aspirants
- The candidates are requested to be available at the exam centre before 1 hour of written test conduction.
- A Candidate who fails to bring the hall ticket is not allowed to participate. Admit Card will be collected by exam center supervisor after commencement.
- Expenses for traveling to the venue won’t be given by the department.
- Request in changing the exam venue, date or timing won’t be entertained.
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets such as the calculator, mobile phone in the exam. Candidates whose picture doesn’t match the physical appearance of himself / herself would be shown the exit gate.
- Aspirants reporting after 15 minutes of test commencement, won’t be allowed to enter the hall.
- Leaving the venue after the half time isn’t allowed.
Download Tamilnadu Postal Circle Postman, M.G Exam Admit Card Dec 2016 – Login here now.
Leave a Reply