Union Public Service Commission has published the call letters for written examination of Combined Defence Services. The exam will be taking place at the national level on February 5th, 2017 (Sunday). To conduct Combined Service Exam hundreds of all India level centers are elected where candidates can hassle-free travel in minimum time on the day of the test.
Hall Ticket by UPSC have been uploaded two weeks prior to CDS date on www.upsc.gov.in and eligible candidates have been informed to download the same. Aspirants were notified by the commission via Email & mobile phone regarding the release of admit cards.
If any UPSC candidate faces the problem while downloading CDS (I) hall ticket then contact on these toll-free phone numbers: 011-23385271,011- 23381125 and 011-23098543 .
UPSC has released the list of rejected candidates for CDS I Examination 2016-17. Check if your name is in the list. These candidates are rejected due to non-payment of application fee.
No physical letter will be sent via post to eligible candidates. If the photo is missing on candidate’s UPSC CDS Exam Admit Card 2017-18 then such aspirants need to bring one government along with recently captured three passport-sized photos to the exam hall. Don’t bring the mobile phone to exam center else you won’t be allowed to enter the test venue.
Download UPSC CDS Admit Card February 2017 – Click Here.
- After visiting the above link, read all the required and important instructions.
- After reading these instructions, click “Yes” button at the end of the web page.
- Then choose the method of download e-admit card i.e by registration no, by roll number or by candidate’s name.
- After selecting the particular element, enter asked details such as image verification code and date of birth and finally click “submit” button to get the print out of your UPSC e-admit card for CDS I Exam 2017.
|Application form submission deadline||02 Dec 2016|
|Download UPSC CDS 2017 Admit Card||06 Jan 2017|
|CDS 2017 Exam Date||05 Feb 2017|
Current Status: CDS Admit Card have been released on 06/01/2017. Candidates need to login using their registration id or roll no at web URL give above.
Some Mandatory Instructions for CDS Exam Candidates
- Reach the test center at least 20 minutes before the exam. Candidates who reach 10 Minutes late, won’t be allowed to take the exam.
- You e-Call letter must be well printed and it shouldn’t be faded or torn. You need to show it while making the entry to exam venue.
- The Wrong answer gives you negative marking so be damn sure before marking the choice.
- The black pen must be taken in use while this examination.
- If your picture is not clearly visible on CDS 2017 admit card then you need to bring one original govt id and passport sized three photographs on exam date.
Leave a Reply