The candidates may apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before January 31.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates for the posts of Apprentice, Engineer Trainee. The candidates may apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before January 31.
Total posts: 738
Name of the posts:
The candidates should hold Class 10/ ITI/ NCVT from a recognised board or university.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 25 years. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per notification.
For details on pay scale, please check the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website, www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Fill the online application as per notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Click on Submit and take a print out for further reference
- Send the application in the following address
Post Box No- 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL Bhopal- 462022
The candidates have to submit the online application in the prescribed format by January 31.
Click here for government job related news.