Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda has released Application Form for 600 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade posts. The last date to apply the BOB Vacancies Posts is 2 July 2018.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer recruitment 2018
BOB PO 2018 Recruitment Notification:- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I via 9 months 600 Vacancies POST notification has released by Bank of Baroda. Interested and eligible Candidates Can visit to download the Application form at Bank of Baroda’s official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The last date to download BOB PO application form is 2nd July 2018.
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Official Notification regarding 600 Probationary Officer published at bob’s official website. Bank of Baroda Manipal is a one-year program with a 9-month campus programme which will be awarded to the candidate on completion of a postgraduate certificate in banking and finance. And the candidate will be offered the appointment as a probationary officer at the bank.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Classification
|Post Name||Name of the Category||Recruitment|
- WBPSC Fire-Operator Recruitment 2018 (west bengal civil service 1452 jobs)
- Army Public School Patiala Recruitment 2018 Application Form Released
- JEE Mains Exam Result 2018, CBSE Paper 1, paper 2 Exam Results
- TANEJA Public School, Ambala Recruitment 2018 | Ambala Vacancy
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The 3 stage eligibility criteria had declared for the post of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment are as follows
- Nationality, Citizenship
- Age Limit
- Educational qualification
1.Bank of Baroda PO Nationality, Citizenship: A candidates should be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1 9 62 or was transferred from the above other countries to the Indian origin, there will be an individual whose certificate of entitlement has been issued by the Government of India.
2. Bank of Baroda PO Age Limit A candidate was born no later than 03.07.1990 and later on 02.07.1998. A candidate Minimum Age: 20 Years and Maximum 28 years apply for the post.
|Category||Age Relaxation permitted|
|Backward Classes||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-soldier, emergency commissioning Officer (ECO)/ Commissioner officers, including the Small Service Commission officer (Esesasio) who have provided at least 5 years of military service and have been issued upon completion of the assignment (whose assignment is to be completed within one year from the end date of receipt of the application) otherwise abuse or incompetence Malala due to military service or invalidity through dismissal or discharge due to physical incompetence or illegal inability||5 years|
|a person residing in Jammu and Kashmir state usually during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
| Persons affected by
1984 anti-Sikh riots
|PWD – a Persons with Disabilities||SC/ ST – 15 yrsOBC – 13 yrs
General – 10 yrs
3. Bank of Baroda PO Educational Qualification: Candidate should be at least 55% marks of any subject from a recognized University (SC/ST) ST/St 50%) for PWD With a degree (graduate) or degree with qualified counterpart accredited by the central government of India.
BOB PO Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Online Payment will be available until 12 June 2018 to 02 July 2018
- General category candidates will have to pay the application fee Rs600/- only.
- SC/ST ST/St PWD as application fee to Rs 100/-
BOB PO Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Getting started date online and paying the fee: 12-06-2018
- Last date for applying online and paying fee: 02-07-2018
- Download date of call letters for online exam: 18-07-2018
- Date of online examination: 28-07-2018
Steps to apply for Bank-Baroda PO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of BOB – www.bankofbaroda.com
- Now find here at top of website’s home link with text “Officer Scale-I”
- After click on this page will redirect you to registration page for post.
- Here you can see Text with link “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” click on it register.
- Now You can see BOB PO Application form at your screen Fill Reqiured information like your name, father name, date of birth or other basic detials fill carefully.
- Applicate should be prowide your valid email and valid mobile number in application form because bank send furture details on your mail and phone.
- Upload the below files
- Applicate clear Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm size)
- Clear Signature Copy
Note:- Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted by the bank
- Candidates note that No modifications are allowed by bank after your final submission. so we advised you read full bob application before final submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- Payment pay by debit Card (Rupay) Visa MasterCard Maestro), credit card, internet banking, imps, Cash card/ Can be done by using the mobile wallet.
- Candidates must be logged in again with temporary registration number and password if transactions are not successful.
- After successful submission of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated by bank of Baroda.
- Take printout of e-Receipt and online application form online for furture refrence.