When it comes to PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana, ‘ I,m sure you can also read on the internet about Various Housing Loan Scheme. This article, ‘we explain all the advantages and disadvantages of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana‘.
If you’re looking for some Best Housing Schemes to built your dream home. Then your at right place because PMAY-Yojana gives You Home-loan at the very low-interest rate which will benefit the borrowers.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022 Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was Launched by PM Narendra Modi on June 1st 2015. The purpose of “PMAY Scheme” is to provide the own house to all people by the year 2022.
Eco-friendly affordable houses will be built by Indian government for poor urban people in India.
Under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, payee are eligible for interest subsidy if they take loans to buy or construct a house.
Best Features of PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
#1. PMAY 2018 Important Features:- Govt uses Eco Friendly House – Construction Techniques, Components and Materials.
#2. Best Part of Awas Yojana scheme:- The Govt gives special preference to abled competent and senior citizens.
#3. PMAY Gramin Awas scheme:- has covers the entire urban areas and 4041 rightful cities. Government given 1st priority to 500 class 1 cities.
2018 Updates: on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
According, to our resources PMAY can increase by 50% in upcoming budget 2018.
The facility of applying, “PMAY Online Application for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme will be available in about 60000 Common Service Centers in the urban areas”.
PM-AWAS scheme is divided into two components – rural and urban.
The govt is planning to construct “10 million new Housing units by March, 2019′ and ’51 lakh houses should be made till March 2018′ for rural and urban areas.
The Ministry of Rural Development and Govt of different state both are working together to achieve their target of 51 lakh houses in rural India.
How to Apply for the PM Awas Yojana Online
- Open the PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana Government’s official website:- http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Now click on MENU section and open the link with text “Citizen Assessment” .
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
- Once you enter your Aadhaar card information clcik on submit, you will be redirected to the next page.
- You will be asked to enter your personal details, monthly salary details, current residential address, and your bank account information.
- Enter all these details carefully.
- NOw this PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana Page askes a notification that “I am aware of” option at the end of the page and click the “Save” button.
- Once you click on the “Save” option, you will see a system-generated application number.
- Download and print the duly-filed application
- Submit your form to your nearest CSC office centers and financial institutions / banks with the necessary documents.
How to Get Interest Rate Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Apply for home-loan from a listed loan institution seeking a subsidy.
- The lending institution will review your application and you will be eligible, your application will be sent to the central nodal agency.
- At the verification, if your application is approved and no discrepancy is found, then the central nodal agency will distribute the subsidy amount to the lending institution.
- This amount will be credited to your account by the lending institution, which will reduce your total loan amount.
- You can continue to pay the debt.
Who Can Apply for PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Economically weaker section of the society
- Low income group population
- Medium income group 1
- Medium income group 2
3 Phases of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
PMAY Phase 1
|Target to cover Cities||100|
PMAY Phase 2
|Target to cover Cities||200|
PMAY Phase 3
|Target to cover Cities||Remaining cities|
Home Loan Interest Rate Under PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
|Eligibility||Income Range||Carpet Area||Rate of Interest|
|Economically weaker citizen groups||Upto Rs.6 lakh||30 sqm||6.50%|
|Lower Income citizen groups||Upto of Rs.6 lakh||60 sqm||6.50%|
|Middle Income citizen groups A||lower than Rs.12 lakh||110 sqm||4.00%|
|Middle Income citizen groups B||Between Rs.12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh||150sqm||3.00%|
Toll Free Helpline Number for PMAY Scheme
Note:– People facing any issues related to the PMAY application process can contact the above toll free numbers according to the locations.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Loan Amount Doubled – (Updates 2017)
2nd January, 2017:- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi doubled the loan amount under the PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana which is eligible for interest subsidy for urban areas.
- Loans up to 12 lakh with 4% interest subvention
- If people borrow up to Rs 2 lakh for the purpose of buying a new house or expansion of housing in rural areas, then they will get 3% interest subvention.
- If people take loans upto 9 lakh rupees in 2017, they will get 4% interest subvention.
- If people borrow up to Rs 12 lakh in 2017, they will get 3% interest subvention.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status
- Open the PMAY official website at http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Now Find the link ‘Citizen Assessment’ and click on it.
- After open this page, select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’
- After clicking on this link, you will be directed to a page that says ‘Track Assessment Form’
- Here, you will have to select one of the two options through which you can track your status.
You can either enter your name, your father’s name and the ID type
You can simply enter the Assessment ID.
Track PMAY Application Status – By Name, Father’s Name & ID Type
- If you select the first option, then you need to enter the details like state name, district name, city name, your name, father’s name, mobile number and select an ID type.
- If you choose Aadhaar, then your Aadhaar number needs to be entered.
- If you choose any other ID, like driving license, passport, et cetera, then you need to enter the corresponding ID number.
- After submitting the information successfully, the status of your PMAY application will be displayed.
Track PMAY Application Status – By Assessment ID
This option may seem relatively simple since all you need to enter here is your assessment ID and mobile number. After entering the information, you will be directed to a page that will display the status of your assessment.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana checklist of middle income categories in urban areas
|Andaman and Nicobar||Madhya Pradesh|
|D and N Haveli||Rajasthan|
|Daman & Diu||Sikkim|
|Himachal Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Jammu & kashmir||Uttarakhand|
List of Banks and Housing Finance Ltd for Home Loan Under PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
|IKF Housing Finance Private Limited||Manipal Housing Finance Syndicate Ltd.|
|Ummeed Housing Finance Private Limited||Mamata Housing Finance Company Pvt. Ltd.|
|West End Housing Finance Limited||Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Viva Home Finance Ltd.||Magma Housing Finance|
|Vastu Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||LIC Housing Finance Ltd.|
|USB Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||L&T Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd.||Khush Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Swarna Pragati Housing Microfinance Private Limited||India Shelter Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|Swagat Housing Finance Company Ltd.||India Infoline Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Supreme Housing Finance Limited||India Home Loan Ltd.|
|Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Ltd.||India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd.|
|SRG Housing Finance Ltd.||ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd.|
|Shubham Housing Development Finance Company Pvt. Ltd.||Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|Shriram Housing Finance Ltd.||Housing and Development Corporation Limited|
|SEWA Grih Rin Ltd.||Home First Finance Company Ltd.|
|Saral Home Finance Ltd.||Hinduja Housing Finance Limited|
|Sahara Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||HBN Housing Finance Ltd.|
|Repco Home Finance Ltd.||Habitat Microbuild India Housing Finance Company Pvt. Ltd.|
|Religare Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.||GRUH Finance Ltd.|
|Reliance Home Finance Ltd.||GIC Housing Finance Ltd|
|RAAS Housing Finance (India) Ltd.||Fullerton Home Finance Company Ltd|
|PNB Housing Finance Ltd.||Fast Track Housing Finance Company Ltd.|
|Panthoibi Housing Finance Company Ltd.||Equitas Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd.|
|Orange City Housing Finance Ltd.||Edelweiss Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd|
|North East Region Housing Finance Ltd.||DMI Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd.|
|Nivera Home Finance Ltd||DHFL Vyasa Housing Finance Ltd|
|New Habitat Housing Finance and Development Ltd.||Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|National Trust Housing Finance Ltd.||Cent Bank Home Finance Ltd.|
|Muthoot Housing Finance Company Ltd.||Capri Global Housing Finance Private Limited|
|Muthoot Homefin Ltd.||Capital First Home Finance Ltd.|
|Micro Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||Can Fin Homes Ltd.|
|Mentor Home Loans India Ltd.||AU Housing Finance Ltd.|
|MAS Rural Housing and Mortgage Finance Ltd.||Aspire Home Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|Manappuram Home Finance Pvt. Ltd.||Aptus Value Finance Corporation Ltd.|
|Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd.||Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd.|
|Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd.||Akme Star Housing Finance Ltd.|
List of Banks Under PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
|Public Sector Banks||Private Sector Banks||Regional Rural Banks||Co-operative Banks|
|Vijaya Bank||South Indian Bank Ltd.||Ellaquai Dehati bank||Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd|
|Central Bank of India||Nainital Bank Ltd.||Purvanchal Bank||The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|State Bank of Patiala||Lakshmi Vilas Bank||Vanachal Gramin Bank||Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|United Bank of India||J & K Bank||Uttarbanag Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Shree Panchganag Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|UCO Bank||Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd||Telangana Grameena Bank||Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Syndicate Bank||City Union Bank||Satlij Gramin Bank||Karad Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|State Bank of Travancore||Yes Bank||Sarva UP Gramin Bank||Meghalaya Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd|
|State Bank of Mysore||The Federal Bank Ltd.||Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Sangli Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.||Meghalaya Rural Bank||The Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||Karnataka Bank Ltd.||Jharkhand Gramin Bank||The Goa State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Punjab National Bank||ICICI bank Ltd.||J& K Grameen Bank||Sikkim State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||DCB Bank Ltd.||Bihar Gramin Bank||Shikshak Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|Indian Bank||Axis bank Ltd.||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Sardar Bhiladwala Pardi People’s Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Dena Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank||Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank||Odisha State Cooperative Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Tamilnad mercantile Bank Ltd||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|Canara Bank||Central Godavari Grameena Bank||Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank Ltd.||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Kaveri Grameena Bank||Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Bank of India||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Bank of Baroda||Baroda Gujrat Gramin bank||Jharkhand State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Andhra Bank||Assam Gramin Bank||J&K State Cooperative Bank|
|Allahabad Bank||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Cosmos Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd.|
|Oriental bank of Commerce||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Cosmos Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd.|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||Chhattisgarh Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit|
|Punjab GRamin Bank||Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank||Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|Gramin Bank of Aryavart||Sarvodaya Commercial Co- operative Bank|
|Prathama Bank||Citizen Credit Co-op Bank Limited|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||The Nawangar Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Pandyan Grama Bank||The Greater Bombay Co- operative Bank Ltd.|
|Kashi Gomti Samyut Bank||The Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd.|
|Odisha Gramiya Bank||The West Bengal State Co- operative Bank Ltd.|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co- operative Bank Ltd.|
|Utal Grameen Bank||Shri Mahila Sewa Sahakari Bank Ltd.|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited|
|Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||Punjab & Maharashtra Co- operative Bank Ltd|
|Narmada Jhabua Gramin||Prime Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Nagaland Rural Bank||Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank|
|Mizoram Rural Bank|
|Manipur Rural Bank|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
|Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank|
|Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank|
|Kerala Gramin Bank|
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank|